Thursday, 6 September 2012

Wedding Photography: Matt and Jenni

Matt and Jenni are good friends from church who recently got married in Norfolk. I was able to travel up for the wedding and spend the weekend with my parents in Suffolk. The ceremony took place in a church with low light so with my level of skills for low light photography I decided not to take photos during the ceremony. It meant I was able to really enjoy it rather than worrying about taking good photos.

These photos are a small selection I took.

We all waited outside the church to throw the confetti over the newly married and very happy couple!



They drove to the reception at Hoveton Hall Gardens in a Morris Minor!



While the photographer stole Matt and Jenni away for the photos the rest of the friends and family enjoyed pimms, lemonade and canapes. The kids found the garden games and trampoline. These are the children of church friends. Amazing kids and very photogenic too.








A sweet brother and sister moment. :)








I shadowed the photographer for the rest of the group photos, looking for that special shot.










A very photogenic wall made for some good photos.




Church friends looking at the photos they had just taken.








Jenni and her parents.



One of the bridesmaids playing giant jenga!


We had an afternoon tea in the marquee.


















I cannot claim credit for this photo. It was a collaborative effort of the brother and sister from an earlier photo.




After afternoon tea the photographer rushed Matt and Jenni outside to take advantage of the last of the sun. Told you that wall was photogenic! I followed the photographer for these photos.










Once the photographer was done with them I asked Matt and Jenni to stand in front of my favourite wall before the light grew too dim for my flashgun-less camera.




Mingle time.




One day...





No comments:

Post a Comment